LEGO Fans Supporting Local
There’s nothing like having a local resale shop in your community for LEGO fans, both young and old, to enjoy.
Help support your local entrepreneurs by attending hosted events, planning themed birthday parties, sharing your independent LEGO resale store’s social posts with friends, and of course, shopping and purchasing from local shops (both physically and online).
The following is a list of independent and franchised U.S. retail and toy stores that sell, buy and/or trade used LEGO bricks! We’ve also included a few LEGO-certified stores, too.
Unique brick-built idea for LEGO MOCs and more!
We bet you love LEGO bricks, or you wouldn’t be on this page! Could your Lego-building space use an upgrade? Check out our online shop for personalized and ready-to-buy brick-built decor, including personalized brick-built name decals. If you’re a shop owner, we have affiliate and resale opportunities available, too.
PHYSICAL LEGO RESALE STORES BY STATE
Find a used LEGO store near you. Explore our list of small independent and franchised LEGO shops. You may also enjoy this roundup of the Best LEGO gift ideas for kids and our popular post that answers how many LEGO bricks are in 10 pounds.
- AK Brickz – Temporarily Closed (Wasilla)
- eBricks Outlet, Retail Outlet (Grand Junction)
- Dr Brickenstein Lego Store (Englewood)
- King Bricks – Storefront possibly closed (Concord)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Southington)
- Brick City Bricks (Plant City)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Wesley Chapel)
- Brick Loot (Deerfield)
- Brickmania (Chicago/Schaumburg)
- The Brick House (Moline)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Crest Hill)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Wheaton)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Louisville)
- Brick by Brick Maine (Portland)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Macomb)
- Brickmania GHQ (Minneapolis)
- The Minifig Shop (Kirkwood)
Advertisement - Keep Scrolling
Bricks & Minifigs (Billings)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Omaha)
- Collec-tiques (Rochester)
- Bricks and Minifigs (Albuquerque)
- Brick Builders (Eugene)
- Brick Circuit Lego Store (St. Albany / Corvallis)
- Eugene Toy and Hobby – New LEGO Sets (Eugene)
- Dakota’s Brick Shop (Bend)
- JB Brick Company (Hermiston)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Beaverton)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Canby)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Eugene)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Portland)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Salem)
- Brick Heads (Lancaster)
- Warminster / Bricks on the Dollar (Warminster)
- Andy’s Brick Shop (Warminster)
- Monkey Fish Toys (West Chester)
- Providence Brick Exchange (Smithfield)
- Music City Bricks (Lebanon – outside Nashville, New Jan. 2021)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Memphis)
- Creative Brick Builders (Round Rock)
- Minifigs, Bricks, and More (Denton)
- San Antonio Plastic Bricks (San Antonio)
- Rogue Brick Builder’s Lounge (Forth Worth)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Austin)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Grapevine)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Helotes)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Pearland)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Plano)
- Bricks & Minifigs (San Antonio)
- Minifigure America (Riverdale)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Orem)
- Bricks & Minifigs (Salt Lake City)
- Bricks & Minifigs (South Jordan)
- Brickmania (Chantilly)
- Bobakhan Toy Store (Everett)
- Bricks and Co – Seattle’s Local Lego Laboratory (Seattle)
- Bricks and Wheels (Kent/Bellevue)
- Connect the Brick (Tacoma)
- Math ‘n’ Stuff (Seattle)
- Sasquatch Bricks (University Place)
- The Brickhouse (Olympia)
Help us build our list. Answer our question: Where can I buy used LEGOs?
Where is there a LEGO resale store or multiple LEGO retail stores near me?
Everyone loves LEGO! There are LEGO resale stores in almost every state. Explore our list to locate a LEGO resale closest to your home.
Is there a used LEGO store near me?
We hope so! Our “USED LEGO” store directory shares a comprehensive US list of independent LEGO resale stores and franchised BUY, SELL, TRADE & PLAY stores.
Save for Later – Pin
PS. This post is not sponsored. We’re a LEGO brick-loving family who posts about our favorite builds. Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link to these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.