Framed family handprint keepsake crafts
Framing your family’s handprints is a unique way to decorate your walls. You can make this family keepsake yourself by tracing handprints or creating painted handprints. Alternatively, you can purchase your framed gift from an Etsy vendor that uses inkless print kits.
Ideas for what words to put on your family keepsake handprint craft
- This is Us
- Established 2006, Family Name
- Our Family
- Family Name
- Holding Hands Forever
- The members of each family member
- Family Name, 2020
- All Because Two People Fell In Love
- We love you
- Thankful for Family
- Side by Side. Heart to Heart. Hand in Hand.
- No Greater Love
- Sometimes just holding hands is holding on to everything.
- You may hold our hands a while, but you hold our hearts forever
- Even 10 little fingers can’t count the ways I love you.
- Moments to love and cherish forever
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Birthday
- Together is our favorite place to be
- Together we make a family
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with family
- First, we had each other, then we had you, now we have everything
- Family Stickin’ Together
- Happy Father’s Day
- Family Man
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes some special to be a Daddy
- Daddy, Mommy and Me
- Daddy, I’m your number 1 fan
- Just like my Daddy
Another creative idea?
Family Handprint Art for Quarantine 2020 - Window KeepsakeCreate a simple family handprint keepsake for the Covid-19 Lockdown of 2020 and display it - better yet, turn it into a vinyl window cling as a keepsake!
“When the world stayed apart, this was my favorite place to be.”
“During a time when the world needed everyone to stay apart…Together was our favorite place to be.”
Craft Idea and Inspiration:
Family Handprint Window Cling: