Make your own DIY Scratch and Draw boards (It’s Easy!)
Our simple DIY project uses oil pastels, black paint, and card stock to create fun rainbow drawings.
1. Use Oil Pastels to fully cover a piece of cardstock. Make it colorful!
2. Start painting. Then, paint, paint, paint, and paint some more.
3. Cover the entire piece of paper with black paint. We used black washable tempera paint.
4. Let dry, then start drawing. We used the back of a paintbrush. (Ours took about 2 hours to fully dry.)
5. Voila, Scratch and Draw Coloring FUN!
Watch our Pinterest Story Pin – Don’t forget the volume!
Save for Later on Pinterest
Explore Personalized Brick-Built Room Decor – Names Built In Bricks
PS. This post is not sponsored. We’re a LEGO brick-loving family who posts about our favorite builds. Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link to these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.