Make your own DIY Scratch and Draw boards (It’s Easy!)
Our simple DIY project uses oil pastels, black paint, and card stock to create fun rainbow drawings.
1. Use Oil Pastels to fully cover a piece of cardstock. Make it colorful!
2. Start painting. Then, paint, paint, paint, and paint some more.
3. Cover the entire piece of paper with black paint. We used black washable tempera paint.
4. Let dry, then start drawing. We used the back of a paintbrush. (Ours took about 2 hours to fully dry.)
5. Voila, Scratch and Draw Coloring FUN!
Watch our Pinterest Story Pin – Don’t forget the volume!