We’ve spent November 2020 with an intentional attitude of gratitude!
In 2020, there are twenty-six days before Thanksgiving and obviously twenty-six letters of the alphabet.
Each day, we’ve written and shared on Instagram our gratitude prompted by a Lego brick-built letter of the day. Starting at Z, we’ve made our way to A, day-by-day!
What are you thankful for?
We’re really enjoying all of your posts on our Instagram account. Here are a few of our favorite shares.
- Bees because they give us delicious honey!
- Black Bear Burritos. (local amazing restaurant #eatlocal)
- Energy. (I need all of it running a round with a toddler, going to university and running a business 😂)
- Excellence. I’m so grateful for the time, dedication, thought, energy, effort, skills, and patience required for Excellence.
- EVERYTHING. Grateful for everything.
- Excitement for the holidays.
- Electricity! (@lifeslittleloves I like all the things that come with it and cannot imagine living in a world without hot water and lights.)
- Green and Gray.
- Ice cream.
- Inner healing. Inner peace.
- Kindred Spirits.
- Last Name starts with a K!
- K-Love (Positive and Encouraging)
- Lego and Legoland Florida.
- Listening. (@lisswade Listening to my kids giggle and play! 😭💕)
- Ma Mère. (I’m grateful for my mother. She passed much too early in my life, but I know how deeply she loved me AND she is the one who taught me to find joy each day. To record my joys each day. And to focus on these things daily. I’m grateful for my mom.)
- Nurses were overwhelmingly the winner!
- Nursery (staying open and keeping our son safe and aiding his development)
- Nana. (aka my grandmother. She is the sweetest)
- Nonny (who loves unconditionally)
- Nice people.
- Nespresso coffee!
- Parents. Parenthood. (Our own and being parents.)
- Potatoes. All kinds. Fried, Smooshed, twice baked, hash browned. Now I’m hungry!
- Patience. (Patience my husband has for me!) (
- People (Gratefulness for the People in my life. Without those closest to me, I’d be lost!) (Grateful for my people. They are my happy place!)
- Positivity. Thinking positively.
- Preschool (and that kids are still able to go during Covid)
- Placid (love my meditation time)
- Playtime with my kids! I love watching their little minds work!
- Rhebs Chocolates.
- Rolo Caramels.
- Roller coasters.
- Sensory Bins/Jars.
- Technology. (@kinseymobergrealtor: It’s a double-edged sword, but it’s nice to be able to stay in touch with friends.)
- Undivided Attention.
- Unicorns. 🦄
- Vacuum. (@zuzu_to_you: well, because I have a toddler 🤣 )
- Valencia oranges: so sweet!
- Water. Water is life.
- Warm, fuzzy blankets.
- West Virginia. WVU.
- Women’s Brick Initiative.
- Xanthan gum. A better thickener than flour.
- eXcellent friends.
- Youth. The concept and the people!
- Zephyrs. (Literary definition – soft gentle breezes)
- Zoom. (@brickwyrm writes: one of my face-to-face bonds for the past 9 months)
Gratitude is a concept, and also a daily practice.
Collectively, let’s strengthen our habit of Counting our Blessings. Our hope is that by choosing to think positively and by modeling appreciation to our kiddos all month long, we’ll be well on our way to forming a healthy family habit that will continue into future months and years!
We can’t wait to read and share your November gratitude and joys.
A Heart of Thanksgiving
We’ve loved tracking and sharing our gratitude all month long. Let’s keep it going throughout the year, too. Use our Alphabet of Gratitude printable to prompt your own and your kids’ gratitudes!
Explore Personalized Brick-Built Room Decor – Names Built In Bricks
PS. This post is not sponsored. We’re a LEGO brick-loving family who posts about our favorite builds. Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link to these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.